MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Chief Worker, provides patient assessment, functions as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and provides discharge planning. Provides services to patients of all ages.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides patient assessment. Identifies and assesses treatment needs and available support network via psychosocial assessments. Assists family specialist in including support network in treatment.
2. Functions as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team. Identifies patient problem areas, develops treatment plans, and documents patient progress in accordance with established standards.
3. Assesses discharge needs for assigned patients. Identifies aftercare options for individual patients in conjunction with utilization review. Initiates appropriate contacts and follows up with appropriate referral sources. Maintains current knowledge of aftercare services available in the Metro West area.
4. Runs groups as assigned. Attends community meetings. Presents didactic materials as assigned.
5. Maintains current in field by attending seminars, continuing education courses, workshops, in-service education sources, etc.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master's Degree in social work.
2. Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Patient care environment. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities associated with the job.
Job: Case Management/Home Health
Primary Location: Natick, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.